Rhino Tuff Paper Punching Tools
Our specially designed top lid gives the punches a “V” stager so the middle punches contact the paper first and punch outward from the middle eliminating any paper curl.
Standard Tool Features
- All our Rhino dies are available in industry Standard Patterns and hole sizes to match other equipment, and very competitively priced.
- A hard bronze guide material allows us to maintain a very precise fit with the punch pins, without scoring the punch surface over the life of the tool.
- Precision ground and hardened tool steel punches act like a bearing in the bronze guide and allows us to maintain a tighter fit for excellent hole quality and durability.
- All our dies have a Hardened and ground tool steel bases, giving you a hard cutting edge.
- Integral oil wick provides efficient oiling and uniform lubrication around the punch pins.
- Two strong magnets secure the quick release top for quick and easy punch removal.
- STANDARD PATTERNS
- HARD BRONZE GUIDE MATERIAL
- PRECISION GROUND AND HARDENED TOOL STEEL PUNCHES
- INTEGRAL OIL WICK
- HARDENED AND GROUND TOOL STEEL BASES