James Burn BB400 Speedbind Automatic Binder
The latest addition to the JBI line of Wire-O® automatic binding machine, the BB400 Speedbind Automatic Binder provides the ultimate productivity level in a minimum footprint. It remains an affordable investment and will bind a wide variety of applications including note pads, exercise books, diaries as well as desktop calendars. Add the optional in-line punch, which can do a wire punch pattern and calendar nail holes in one pass and you will truly have an automated in-line Wire-O® punch and bind solution.
Renz Inline 360
Fully automatic binding line with high speed punching and binding system
Inline 360 – fully automatic binding line with high speed punching and binding system, where book blocks are dropped on to the infeed (conveyor), punched and re collated and fed automatically into the binder. Allows for less product handling and full automation of punching and binding. The Inline is also capable of punching and binding calendar sets with either nail hole or calendar thumb cut.
Basic equipment punching module:
- horizontal product feeding with 3 feeding stations
- the machines separates the books into variable layers of 0,2 – 2,4 mm per stroke
- fully automatic format change by using punching dies with optional QSA (quick size adjustment)
- the set-up times are negligible when removing and inserting the dies. The QSA technology allows punching pins to be disengaged very quickly for the format changes.
Basic equipment binding module:
- designed for book and calendar binding (skip-bindings)
- pitches: 3:1 + 2:1 (fully automatic change of pitches)
- the transport cassettes can be set individually for the paper transport
- variable speed of the transport belts
- fully automatic presetting of stroke and closing limitation
- unwinding of spools with release paper rewinding
- All specification information is subject to change.